Columbia, SC Mon Sep 30, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 3 to 13 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 20 to 39 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat had 5 to 17 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.22 at Kingstree; 4.22 at Lynchburg; 4.22 at
Processors---4.42 at Orangeburg 2; 4.81 at Monetta; 4.96 at Sumter; 4.72
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.07 at Anderson; *12.29 at Kingstree;
Lynchburg;*12.53 at Estill; Processors---12.90 and *12.90 at Kershaw;
at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*5.77 at Kingstree; *5.77 at Lynchburg; *5.47
Estill; Processors---7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 4.22 12.29 5.83
Lynchburg 4.22 12.29 5.83
Estill 4.22 12.53 5.47
Orangeburg 2 4.42
Kershaw 12.90 12.90
Mt. Pleasant 12.62
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- Commentary: Connecting the dots
- When It Comes To How Pizza Looks - Cheese Matters
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery
- Calves with Sam: Auto-Feeders Need to be Cleaned, Too
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant