Columbia, SC Mon Sep 30, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 3 to 13 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 20 to 39 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat had 5 to 17 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.22 at Kingstree; 4.22 at Lynchburg; 4.22 at
Processors---4.42 at Orangeburg 2; 4.81 at Monetta; 4.96 at Sumter; 4.72
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.07 at Anderson; *12.29 at Kingstree;
Lynchburg;*12.53 at Estill; Processors---12.90 and *12.90 at Kershaw;
at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*5.77 at Kingstree; *5.77 at Lynchburg; *5.47
Estill; Processors---7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 4.22 12.29 5.83
Lynchburg 4.22 12.29 5.83
Estill 4.22 12.53 5.47
Orangeburg 2 4.42
Kershaw 12.90 12.90
Mt. Pleasant 12.62
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global