Columbia, SC Friday, February 15, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 15 to 16 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 39 to 69 cents lower.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was 19 to 158 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 6.74-7.15 13.18-14.19 6.23-6.93
PROCESSORS: 7.15-7.95 14.18 5.83
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness
- Hall of Fame honors pioneering bovine veterinarians