Columbia, SC Friday, February 22, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 12 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 61 to 70 cents higher.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat miexed; 9 cents lower to 10 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 6.70-7.11 13.87-14.80 6.07-6.78
PROCESSORS: 7.11-7.85 14.88 5.74
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance