Columbia, SC Friday, May 17, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 7 to 8 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mixed; 22 cents lower to 19 cents higher.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter 13 to 36 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: N/A 13.38 5.38-6.37
PROCESSORS: 6.61-7.72 14.57 5.53
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- California Milk Producers Council sets MPP-Dairy meetings
- Dairy markets: The beat goes on for butter