Minneapolis, MN Fri Nov 01, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 3.9525-4.2225 up 1-dn 1 -32 Z to -5 Z up 2-unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 12.1650-12.2650 dn 14.75-18.75 -35 F to -25 F no comp
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
13:04 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine