Richmond, VA Wed Jan 09, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Jan 09, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 5 lower. Soybeans 1 lower, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.12
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 13.86 new crop 12.69
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 5 lower. Corn no trend, new crop 4 higher.
Soybeans no trend, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.87
No 2 yellow corn 7.19 new crop 5.82
No 1 soybeans 13.66 new crop 12.49
Wheat steady, new crop 5 lower. Corn 5 higher,
new crop 4 higher. Soybeans 6 higher, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.96 new crop 6.57
No 2 yellow corn 7.29 new crop 6.02
No 1 soybeans 13.75 new crop 12.14
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Dairy promotion directors elect board officers
- USDA Farm Service Agency county committee elections begin Nov. 3
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat