Richmond, VA Thu Jan 10, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Jan 10, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 6 lower, new crop 7 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.10
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 13.80 new crop 12.62
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Corn 5 higher, new crop 2 higher.
Soybeans 6 lower, new crop 7 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.85
No 2 yellow corn 7.24 new crop 5.84
No 1 soybeans 13.60 new crop 12.42
Wheat no trend, new crop no trend. Corn 5 higher,
new crop 2 higher. Soybeans no trend, new crop 7 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.59 new crop 6.71
No 2 yellow corn 7.34 new crop 6.04
No 1 soybeans 13.45 new crop 12.07
No 2 yellow corn 6.85-7.00
No 1 soybeans 11.90
No 2 barley 4.25-5.50
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.51-7.00
No 2 yellow corn 7.38 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 13.29-13.79 new crop 12.02
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Dairy markets: Spot cheese supports Class III push
- Animal Planet L!ve at Nebraska State Fair Birthing Pavilion
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- California considers Class 4 milk pricing changes
- UK milk prices plummet in midst of supermarket, Russian wars
- Tuesday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours