Richmond, VA Fri Jan 11, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Jan 11, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 16 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.17
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 13.73 new crop 12.46
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Corn 10 higher, new crop 7 lower.
Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 16 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.92
No 2 yellow corn 7.34 new crop 5.77
No 1 soybeans 13.53 new crop 12.26
Wheat 10 higher, new crop 8 higher. Corn 10 higher,
new crop 7 lower. Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 16 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.69 new crop 6.79
No 2 yellow corn 7.44 new crop 5.97
No 1 soybeans 13.38 new crop 11.91
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.70 new crop 6.75
No 2 yellow corn 7.29 new crop 5.55
No 1 soybeans 13.10 new crop 12.02
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs