Richmond, VA Wed Feb 06, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Feb 06, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 3 higher. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.22
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.93 new crop 13.16
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 3 higher. Corn 6 lower, new crop 11 lower.
Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.97
No 2 yellow corn 7.48 new crop 5.79
No 1 soybeans 14.68 new crop 12.96
Wheat 6 lower, new crop 7 lower. Corn 6 lower,
new crop 11 lower. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.83 new crop 6.95
No 2 yellow corn 7.58 new crop 5.99
No 1 soybeans 14.63 new crop 12.61
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Tips for 'Hiring' Third-Party Professionals
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production
- Dairy markets: Class III futures ‘meteoric’
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do