Richmond, VA Wed Feb 06, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Feb 06, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 3 higher. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.22
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.93 new crop 13.16
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 3 higher. Corn 6 lower, new crop 11 lower.
Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.97
No 2 yellow corn 7.48 new crop 5.79
No 1 soybeans 14.68 new crop 12.96
Wheat 6 lower, new crop 7 lower. Corn 6 lower,
new crop 11 lower. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.83 new crop 6.95
No 2 yellow corn 7.58 new crop 5.99
No 1 soybeans 14.63 new crop 12.61
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Congress could OK trade promotion bill in early 2014
- Ag markets posted a general advance Tuesday night
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Lack of farm bill leaves farmers with uncertainty in 2014