Richmond, VA Wed Feb 06, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Feb 06, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 3 higher. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.22
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.93 new crop 13.16
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 3 higher. Corn 6 lower, new crop 11 lower.
Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.97
No 2 yellow corn 7.48 new crop 5.79
No 1 soybeans 14.68 new crop 12.96
Wheat 6 lower, new crop 7 lower. Corn 6 lower,
new crop 11 lower. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.83 new crop 6.95
No 2 yellow corn 7.58 new crop 5.99
No 1 soybeans 14.63 new crop 12.61
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip