Richmond, VA Mon Feb 11, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Feb 11, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 12 lower. Soybeans 21 lower, new crop 13
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.37 new crop 12.49
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 12 lower. Corn 7 lower, new crop 4 lower.
Soybeans 21 lower, new crop 13 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.76
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 5.59
No 1 soybeans 14.12 new crop 12.29
Wheat 7 lower, new crop 7 lower. Corn 7 lower, new crop
4 lower. Soybeans 21 lower, new crop 13 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.62 new crop 6.72
No 2 yellow corn 7.37 new crop 5.79
No 1 soybeans 14.07 new crop 11.94
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- USDA: Livestock producers urged to keep good disaster records
- DHM Markets/Marketers: PA IOFC a record high
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Fluid sales, cost of production, Chobani
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®