Richmond, VA Thu Feb 14, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Feb 14, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 4 lower, new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 5 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.47 new crop 6.94
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.23 new crop 12.45
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Corn 1 lower, new crop steady.
Soybeans 5 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.69
No 2 yellow corn 7.20 new crop 5.64
No 1 soybeans 13.98 new crop 12.25
Wheat 1 lower, new crop 1 lower. Corn 1 lower,
new crop steady. Soybeans 5 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.55 new crop 6.62
No 2 yellow corn 7.30 new crop 5.84
No 1 soybeans 13.93 new crop 11.90
No 2 yellow corn 7.00-7.61
No 1 soybeans 12.27
No 2 barley 4.25-5.90
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.34-6.93
No 2 yellow corn 6.59-7.30 new crop 5.43
No 1 soybeans 13.63-14.18 new crop 11.82-12.24
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation