Richmond, VA Tue Feb 19, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue Feb 19, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
No 2 red winter wheat 7.47 new crop 6.92
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.75 new crop 12.55
Norfolk Producer area
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.67
No 2 yellow corn 7.20 new crop 5.58
No 1 soybeans 14.45 new crop 12.45
No 2 red winter wheat 7.55 new crop 6.60
No 2 yellow corn 7.30 new crop 5.78
No 1 soybeans 14.45 new crop 12.00
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high