Richmond, VA Tue Feb 19, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue Feb 19, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
No 2 red winter wheat 7.47 new crop 6.92
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.75 new crop 12.55
Norfolk Producer area
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.67
No 2 yellow corn 7.20 new crop 5.58
No 1 soybeans 14.45 new crop 12.45
No 2 red winter wheat 7.55 new crop 6.60
No 2 yellow corn 7.30 new crop 5.78
No 1 soybeans 14.45 new crop 12.00
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?