Richmond, VA Fri Feb 22, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Feb 22, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 6 lower, new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 27 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.30 new crop 6.74
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.66 new crop 12.45
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Corn 1 lower, new crop 1 lower.
Soybeans 27 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.49
No 2 yellow corn 7.15 new crop 5.53
No 1 soybeans 14.36 new crop 12.35
Wheat 1 lower, new crop 1 lower. Corn 2 lower,
new crop 1 lower. Soybeans 29 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.50 new crop 6.52
No 2 yellow corn 7.24 new crop 5.73
No 1 soybeans 14.34 new crop 11.90
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.46 new crop 6.43
No 2 yellow corn 7.26 new crop 5.29
No 1 soybeans 14.18 new crop 12.00
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Food Babe visits my university
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand