Richmond, VA Wed Mar 20, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Mar 20, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 14 higher, new crop 13 higher. Soybeans 13 higher,
new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.51 new crop 6.84
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.40 new crop 12.46
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 13 higher. Corn 4 higher, new crop 5 higher.
Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn 7.58 new crop 5.67
No 1 soybeans 14.20 new crop 12.31
Wheat 4 higher, new crop no trend. Corn 4 higher,
new crop steady. Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.58 new crop 6.44
No 2 yellow corn 7.73 new crop 5.62
No 1 soybeans 14.20 new crop 11.91
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions