Richmond, VA Wed Mar 20, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Mar 20, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 14 higher, new crop 13 higher. Soybeans 13 higher,
new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.51 new crop 6.84
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.40 new crop 12.46
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 13 higher. Corn 4 higher, new crop 5 higher.
Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn 7.58 new crop 5.67
No 1 soybeans 14.20 new crop 12.31
Wheat 4 higher, new crop no trend. Corn 4 higher,
new crop steady. Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.58 new crop 6.44
No 2 yellow corn 7.73 new crop 5.62
No 1 soybeans 14.20 new crop 11.91
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday