Richmond, VA Fri Mar 22, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Mar 22, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 1 higher, new crop 1 higher. Soybeans 8 lower,
new crop 11 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.45 new crop 6.79
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.61 new crop 12.49
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 higher. Corn 7 lower, new crop 4 lower.
Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 11 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.54
No 2 yellow corn 7.51 new crop 5.65
No 1 soybeans 14.41 new crop 12.34
Wheat 7 lower, new crop 1 higher. Corn 7 lower,
new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 11 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.51 new crop 6.39
No 2 yellow corn 7.66 new crop 5.60
No 1 soybeans 14.41 new crop 11.94
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.49 new crop 6.42
No 2 yellow corn 7.78 new crop 5.43
No 1 soybeans 13.89 new crop 12.05
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs