Richmond, VA Fri Mar 22, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Mar 22, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 1 higher, new crop 1 higher. Soybeans 8 lower,
new crop 11 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.45 new crop 6.79
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.61 new crop 12.49
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 higher. Corn 7 lower, new crop 4 lower.
Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 11 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.54
No 2 yellow corn 7.51 new crop 5.65
No 1 soybeans 14.41 new crop 12.34
Wheat 7 lower, new crop 1 higher. Corn 7 lower,
new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop 11 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.51 new crop 6.39
No 2 yellow corn 7.66 new crop 5.60
No 1 soybeans 14.41 new crop 11.94
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.49 new crop 6.42
No 2 yellow corn 7.78 new crop 5.43
No 1 soybeans 13.89 new crop 12.05
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- FSMA transportation rules for dairy foods, feeds draw comments
- Bill to tax sugar-sweetened beverages would exempt milk
- Commentary: When bigger is better
- Animal Welfare Audits: Part 6 - Follow-up for certification
- Dairy markets: Class III futures erode
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance