Richmond, VA Tue Apr 16, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue Apr 16, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 9 higher. Soybeans 10 higher,
new crop 12 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.58
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.30 new crop 12.04
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 9 higher. Corn 16 higher, new crop 9 higher.
Soybeans 17 higher, new crop 12 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.33
No 2 yellow corn 6.73 new crop 5.41
No 1 soybeans 14.07 new crop 11.89
Wheat 10 higher, new crop 9 higher. Corn 16 higher,
new crop 9 higher. Soybeans 17 higher, new crop 12 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.49 new crop 6.08
No 2 yellow corn 7.03 new crop 5.56
No 1 soybeans 14.12 new crop 11.49
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action