Richmond, VA Wed Apr 17, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Apr 17, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Soybeans 5 higher,
new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.57
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.35 new crop 12.03
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Corn 2 lower, new crop 6 higher.
Soybeans 10 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.32
No 2 yellow corn 6.71 new crop 5.47
No 1 soybeans 14.17 new crop 11.88
Wheat steady, new crop 1 lower. Corn 2 lower,
new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 10 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.49 new crop 6.07
No 2 yellow corn 7.01 new crop 5.62
No 1 soybeans 14.22 new crop 11.48
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?