Richmond, VA Wed Apr 17, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Apr 17, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Soybeans 5 higher,
new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.57
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.35 new crop 12.03
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Corn 2 lower, new crop 6 higher.
Soybeans 10 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.32
No 2 yellow corn 6.71 new crop 5.47
No 1 soybeans 14.17 new crop 11.88
Wheat steady, new crop 1 lower. Corn 2 lower,
new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 10 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.49 new crop 6.07
No 2 yellow corn 7.01 new crop 5.62
No 1 soybeans 14.22 new crop 11.48
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Boggess named U.S. Dairy Forage Research Center director
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Product prices, April margins, dairy CPI
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Inlets essential to tunnel ventilation success
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Ice cream makers scoop up awards for innovative flavors