Richmond, VA Mon Apr 22, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Apr 22, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Corn new crop 9 lower. Soybeans 19 lower, new crop
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.53
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.19 new crop 11.88
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 9 lower. Corn 6 lower, new crop 14
lower. Soybeans 11 lower, new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.28
No 2 yellow corn 6.56 new crop 5.33
No 1 soybeans 14.12 new crop 11.73
Wheat 7 lower, new crop 9 lower. Corn 6 lower, new
crop 14 lower. Soybeans 19 lower, new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.47 new crop 6.03
No 2 yellow corn 6.86 new crop 5.48
No 1 soybeans 13.84 new crop 11.33
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs