Richmond, VA Mon Apr 22, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Apr 22, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Corn new crop 9 lower. Soybeans 19 lower, new crop
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.53
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.19 new crop 11.88
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 9 lower. Corn 6 lower, new crop 14
lower. Soybeans 11 lower, new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.28
No 2 yellow corn 6.56 new crop 5.33
No 1 soybeans 14.12 new crop 11.73
Wheat 7 lower, new crop 9 lower. Corn 6 lower, new
crop 14 lower. Soybeans 19 lower, new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.47 new crop 6.03
No 2 yellow corn 6.86 new crop 5.48
No 1 soybeans 13.84 new crop 11.33
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban