Richmond, VA Thu Apr 25, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Apr 25, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 12 higher, new crop 27 higher. Soybeans 12 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.54
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.37 new crop 11.91
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 12 higher. Corn 5 higher, new crop 3 higher.
Soybeans 20 higher, new crop 12 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.29
No 2 yellow corn 6.55 new crop 5.31
No 1 soybeans 14.19 new crop 11.76
Wheat 9 higher, new crop 12 higher. Corn 5 higher,
new crop 3 higher. Soybeans 27 higher, new crop 12 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.46 new crop 6.04
No 2 yellow corn 6.85 new crop 5.46
No 1 soybeans 13.92 new crop 11.36
No 2 yellow corn 6.60-7.09
No 1 soybeans 12.82
No 2 barley 4.25-5.75
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.94-6.58
No 2 yellow corn 6.70-6.90 new crop 5.11-5.66
No 1 soybeans 13.74-14.32 new crop 11.31-11.66
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast