Richmond, VA Thu May 09, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu May 09, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 18 higher, new crop 18 higher. Soybeans 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.74
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.74 new crop 12.04
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 18 higher. Corn 16 higher, new crop 10 higher.
Soybeans 18 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.49
No 2 yellow corn 6.49 new crop 5.42
No 1 soybeans 14.34 new crop 11.94
Wheat 18 higher, new crop 18 higher. Corn 16 higher,
new crop 10 higher. Soybeans 18 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.54 new crop 6.24
No 2 yellow corn 7.09 new crop 5.57
No 1 soybeans 14.59 new crop 11.49
No 2 yellow corn 6.60-7.10
No 1 soybeans 12.85
No 2 barley 4.25-4.50
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.14-6.68
No 2 yellow corn 7.08-7.19 new crop 5.21-5.77
No 1 soybeans 14.14-14.68 new crop 11.44-11.79
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs