Richmond, VA Thu May 09, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu May 09, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 18 higher, new crop 18 higher. Soybeans 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.74
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.74 new crop 12.04
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 18 higher. Corn 16 higher, new crop 10 higher.
Soybeans 18 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.49
No 2 yellow corn 6.49 new crop 5.42
No 1 soybeans 14.34 new crop 11.94
Wheat 18 higher, new crop 18 higher. Corn 16 higher,
new crop 10 higher. Soybeans 18 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.54 new crop 6.24
No 2 yellow corn 7.09 new crop 5.57
No 1 soybeans 14.59 new crop 11.49
No 2 yellow corn 6.60-7.10
No 1 soybeans 12.85
No 2 barley 4.25-4.50
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.14-6.68
No 2 yellow corn 7.08-7.19 new crop 5.21-5.77
No 1 soybeans 14.14-14.68 new crop 11.44-11.79
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- U.S. dairy groups oppose Canadian cheese market access restrictio
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31