Richmond, VA Mon May 13, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon May 13, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Corn new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 20 higher, new crop
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.60
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.84 new crop 11.95
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 6 higher. Corn 20 higher, new crop 9
higher. Soybeans 20 higher, new crop 4 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.35
No 2 yellow corn 6.56 new crop 5.39
No 1 soybeans 14.44 new crop 11.85
Wheat 6 higher, new crop 6 higher. Corn 20 higher,
new crop 9 higher. Soybeans 20 higher, new crop 4
No 2 red winter wheat 6.40 new crop 6.10
No 2 yellow corn 7.16 new crop 5.54
No 1 soybeans 14.69 new crop 11.40
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- After WTO, expectations grow for Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Problem solving and decision making on the farm
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?