Richmond, VA Fri Sep 06, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Sep 06, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Corn 7 higher. Soybeans steady,
new crop no trend.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.18
No 2 yellow corn 4.68 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 13.93 new crop 13.63
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Corn 7 higher.
Soybeans new crop steady.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.88
No 2 yellow corn 4.63 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 13.38
Wheat 7 higher, new crop 7 higher. Corn 7 higher,
new crop 6 higher. Soybeans steady, new crop steady.
No 2 red winter wheat 4.28 new crop 5.48
No 2 yellow corn 4.53 new crop 5.14 (2014)
No 1 soybeans 13.33 new crop 13.08
Middle Peninsula area
Wheat 8 higher, new crop 7 higher. Corn 7 higher,
new crop 6 higher; Soybeans steady, new crop steady.
No 2 red winter wheat 4.78 new crop 5.83
No 2 yellow corn 4.38 new crop 4.69 (2014)
No 1 soybeans 13.13 new crop 13.13
Wheat 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.58 new crop ---
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
AfiMilk MPC – Ultimate Milking Control solution