USDA Chief Veterinary Officer Dr. John Clifford explains the system of strong interlocking safeguards designed to protect human and animal health.
Surveillance, milk safety focus of USDA Chief Veterinary Officer
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- U.S. 2012/13 corn export prospects cut as global trade boosted
- Feed grain supply prospects lowered on delayed plantings
- Corn conditions a tad better than last year
- Brent crude oil dips before U.S. Fed meeting
- Grain markets proved mixed on Monday