As a graduate student in animal breeding and genetics at Texas A&M University, Jasmine Dillon believes it is time to stand up and tell the story of agriculture, so she and other students have organized to communicate a pro-agriculture message by engaging consumers in conversations about ag in unique and creative ways. Read more.
Standing up for ag
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- Commentary: Connecting the dots
- When It Comes To How Pizza Looks - Cheese Matters
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery
- Calves with Sam: Auto-Feeders Need to be Cleaned, Too