As a graduate student in animal breeding and genetics at Texas A&M University, Jasmine Dillon believes it is time to stand up and tell the story of agriculture, so she and other students have organized to communicate a pro-agriculture message by engaging consumers in conversations about ag in unique and creative ways. Read more.
Standing up for ag
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday