As a graduate student in animal breeding and genetics at Texas A&M University, Jasmine Dillon believes it is time to stand up and tell the story of agriculture, so she and other students have organized to communicate a pro-agriculture message by engaging consumers in conversations about ag in unique and creative ways. Read more.
Standing up for ag
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs