As a graduate student in animal breeding and genetics at Texas A&M University, Jasmine Dillon believes it is time to stand up and tell the story of agriculture, so she and other students have organized to communicate a pro-agriculture message by engaging consumers in conversations about ag in unique and creative ways. Read more.
Standing up for ag
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs