Josh Winquist, a dairy farmer in South Dakota, shares his personal philosophy on farming: the dairy farm is a great place to raise our family. Winquist strives to keep his cows extremely comfortable and provide them with a balanced diet to keep them producing high-quality milk.
South Dakota dairy farmer strives to keep cows comfortable
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind