At the Holterman's dairy farm in Watertown, Wis., workers are able to monitor the progress of labor and birth by using a mounted camera. This process allows employees to maximize the care of the animal at the time when she needs to most.
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance