Lamb Farms is working with the American Dairy Association and Dairy Council to explain where the milk in yogurt cups in some New York City schools comes from. The Lambs have 4,200 cows at their Oakfield operation.
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports