At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Kansas State University veterinarian Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, discusses the complexity of the resistance issue while also acknowledging animal agriculture should take a close look at current uses and consider changes to prevent resistance and preserve consumer confidence. Read more about Dr. Apley’s presentation.
- Dairy Focus: Meeting set on dairy portion of farm bill
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Missouri dairy farmers urge legislation veto
- Bread and butter: Investors pile into Australia's dairy sector
- EU provides aid to dairy sector after Russian ban
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31