Elwynn Taylor, Iowa State University meteorologist, explains that the impact of the drought could continue if the states of Iowa and Illinois have less than 18 inches of moisture to recharge droughty soils by the end of planting 2013, and that will require above normal rainfall as of Oct. 1 through the end of June.
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Missouri dairy farmers urge legislation veto
- Bread and butter: Investors pile into Australia's dairy sector
- EU provides aid to dairy sector after Russian ban
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- What’s Old is New Again: Records Never Go Out of Style