At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Kansas State University veterinarian Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, discusses the complexity of the resistance issue while also acknowledging animal agriculture should take a close look at current uses and consider changes to prevent resistance and preserve consumer confidence. Read more about Dr. Apley’s presentation.
- Dairying in a warzone
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets