Darin Mann, DCHA member, offers his perspective on why customer relations are a priority for his farm. This video shows the work he's done to secure neighbor's approval and what he's doing to ensure his family's legacy. Mann takes time to educate and strengthens relationships - with friends, neighbors and the community. He takes proactive approaches to share his story every opportunity he gets and make a positive difference. Now here is your opportunity to view this remarkable account of Mann Farms and M&M Feedlot.
A visit to M&M Feedlot - part 2
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast