Darin Mann, DCHA member, offers his perspective on why customer relations are a priority for his farm. This video shows the work he's done to secure neighbor's approval and what he's doing to ensure his family's legacy. Mann takes time to educate and strengthens relationships - with friends, neighbors and the community. He takes proactive approaches to share his story every opportunity he gets and make a positive difference. Now here is your opportunity to view this remarkable account of Mann Farms and M&M Feedlot.
A visit to M&M Feedlot - part 2
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban