At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance