A U-S Department of Agriculture economist says the trip to the grocery store will be more expensive in 2011 than it was in 2010. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more.
Beef and dairy lead rising food prices
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty