A U-S Department of Agriculture economist says the trip to the grocery store will be more expensive in 2011 than it was in 2010. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more.
Beef and dairy lead rising food prices
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Missouri dairy farmers urge legislation veto
- Bread and butter: Investors pile into Australia's dairy sector
- EU provides aid to dairy sector after Russian ban
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- What’s Old is New Again: Records Never Go Out of Style