A U-S Department of Agriculture economist says the trip to the grocery store will be more expensive in 2011 than it was in 2010. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more.
Beef and dairy lead rising food prices
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?