A U-S Department of Agriculture economist says the trip to the grocery store will be more expensive in 2011 than it was in 2010. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more.
Beef and dairy lead rising food prices
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do