Live from the CME Group from Chicago, Bruce Blythe with Vance Publishing reports on the latest crop and livestock market news for the week ending Friday, September 2.
Bruce Blythe gives a rundown ag futures trading, with a selloff in the corn market
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery