Live from the CME Group from Chicago, Bruce Blythe with Vance Publishing reports on the latest crop and livestock market news for the week ending Friday, September 2.
Bruce Blythe gives a rundown ag futures trading, with a selloff in the corn market
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers