Grain markets turned negative as the weekend approached. The corn futures market dropped sharply, down almost 5 percent on the week and headed for its third weekly decline in a row.
CME Report: Corn headed for its third weekly decline in a row
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?