Grain markets turned negative as the weekend approached. The corn futures market dropped sharply, down almost 5 percent on the week and headed for its third weekly decline in a row.
CME Report: Corn headed for its third weekly decline in a row
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices