Grain markets turned negative as the weekend approached. The corn futures market dropped sharply, down almost 5 percent on the week and headed for its third weekly decline in a row.
CME Report: Corn headed for its third weekly decline in a row
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- FSMA transportation rules for dairy foods, feeds draw comments
- Bill to tax sugar-sweetened beverages would exempt milk
- Commentary: When bigger is better
- Animal Welfare Audits: Part 6 - Follow-up for certification
- Dairy markets: Class III futures erode
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance