Grain markets turned negative as the weekend approached. The corn futures market dropped sharply, down almost 5 percent on the week and headed for its third weekly decline in a row.
CME Report: Corn headed for its third weekly decline in a row
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high