The big news of the week were the Wednesday USDA reports. The USDA lowered its corn harvest projection a little more than expected. The USDA cut its estimate for corn feed use over the next year to the lowest level in 22 years.
CME Report: Corn stocks tight into 2012, Feed use at 22-year low
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday