The big news of the week were the Wednesday USDA reports. The USDA lowered its corn harvest projection a little more than expected. The USDA cut its estimate for corn feed use over the next year to the lowest level in 22 years.
CME Report: Corn stocks tight into 2012, Feed use at 22-year low
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do