President Barack Obama and Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack touted conservation efforts as ways to help the environment and the economy. The USDAs Bob Ellison has more.
CRP praised by President Obama, Secretary Vilsack
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Stopgap farm bill passes House, extends current law to January
- FDA plans to phase out some antibiotic use on farms
- Livestock futures outperformed grain, soy markets Thursday
- Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- Top negotiators say U.S. farm bill delayed to January
- Calves with Sam: The most common mistake in mixing milk replacer