At the Holterman's dairy farm in Watertown, Wis., workers are able to monitor the progress of labor and birth by using a mounted camera. This process allows employees to maximize the care of the animal at the time when she needs to most.
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban