On May 12-13, rain came to many parts of the state, giving some relief to drought-stricken crops and pastures, and -- temporarily at least -- alleviating the danger of wildfire.
Central Texas drought lets up a bit
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?