Vance publishing business editor Bruce Blythe runs down Chicago ag futures action in the first trading week of the new year, which saw corn extend a rally amid concerns heat and dryness will cut Argentina's crop.
Chicago Grain Markets: Ag futures under pressure to start 2012
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs