Vance publishing business editor Bruce Blythe runs down Chicago ag futures action in the first trading week of the new year, which saw corn extend a rally amid concerns heat and dryness will cut Argentina's crop.
Chicago Grain Markets: Ag futures under pressure to start 2012
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order