Bruce Blythe recaps a down week for Chicago’s grain markets, which included a monthly USDA report that showed an unexpected increase in the outlook for 2012 corn supplies.
Chicago Grain Markets Report: USDA boosts global corn production
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Keeping nutrients in the field and out of tile lines
- Combating the Heat in Dairy Herds
- Earthworms help Fresno State clean dairy wastewater