Bruce Blythe recaps a down week for Chicago’s grain markets, which included a monthly USDA report that showed an unexpected increase in the outlook for 2012 corn supplies.
Chicago Grain Markets Report: USDA boosts global corn production
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act