Bruce Blythe recaps a down week for Chicago’s grain markets, which included a monthly USDA report that showed an unexpected increase in the outlook for 2012 corn supplies.
Chicago Grain Markets Report: USDA boosts global corn production
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?