College Aggies Online is an advocacy program managed by the Animal Agriculture Alliance, encouraging college students to tell ag’s story through blogs, social media and other communications. Over 900 students participated in the 2012 program and competed for the program scholarships sponsored by U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance, National Pork Board, Drive Magazine, and Lallemand Animal Nutrition. At the alliance’s recent summit in Arlington, Virginia, This year’s first-place winner Tiffany Swanson, a student at North Dakota State University, discussed the program.
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Dairy markets: The beat goes on for butter