A family of farmers showcase the art of dairy farming and the caring for the cows they raise. They demonstrate how technology has positively changed the ways milk is produced. Find more about the future of food and ask farmers and ranchers a question on fooddialogues.com
Dairy farming documentary
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- Miner Institute: Consumers are confused and Google isn't helping
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced