Taking care of the environment is an important aspect of dairy farming. Fifth-generation dairy producers Sarah and Nathan Kuehnert tell the Milk Promotion Services of Indiana about their life on the dairy farm and how they try to be better environmental stewards.
Dairy producers care for their cows and the environment
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- U.S. 2012/13 corn export prospects cut as global trade boosted
- Feed grain supply prospects lowered on delayed plantings
- Corn conditions a tad better than last year
- Brent crude oil dips before U.S. Fed meeting
- Grain markets proved mixed on Monday