Taking care of the environment is an important aspect of dairy farming. Fifth-generation dairy producers Sarah and Nathan Kuehnert tell the Milk Promotion Services of Indiana about their life on the dairy farm and how they try to be better environmental stewards.
Dairy producers care for their cows and the environment
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Why both Liberals and Conservatives are wrong about immigration
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Corn silage pricing
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’