Taking care of the environment is an important aspect of dairy farming. Fifth-generation dairy producers Sarah and Nathan Kuehnert tell the Milk Promotion Services of Indiana about their life on the dairy farm and how they try to be better environmental stewards.
Dairy producers care for their cows and the environment
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility