Taking care of the environment is an important aspect of dairy farming. Fifth-generation dairy producers Sarah and Nathan Kuehnert tell the Milk Promotion Services of Indiana about their life on the dairy farm and how they try to be better environmental stewards.
Dairy producers care for their cows and the environment
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?