Cows in nature are prey species so they developed horns as a defense mechanism. The cows with horns are more aggressive to their caretakers and each other.
Dehorning: A humane practice focused on cow safety
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine