Cows in nature are prey species so they developed horns as a defense mechanism. The cows with horns are more aggressive to their caretakers and each other.
Dehorning: A humane practice focused on cow safety
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment