Even if you're on a tight budget you don't have to cut dairy products from your diet. Michelle Rook looks at some money saving ways to stretch your dollar and include dairy.
Do dairy on a budget
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine