A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind