Elwynn Taylor, Iowa State University meteorologist, explains that the impact of the drought could continue if the states of Iowa and Illinois have less than 18 inches of moisture to recharge droughty soils by the end of planting 2013, and that will require above normal rainfall as of Oct. 1 through the end of June.
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- U.S. dairy groups oppose Canadian cheese market access restrictio
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey