Engage the public, have some ‘skin in the game’
It was somewhat humbling later in the week, while attending the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholders Summit in Arlington, Va., to learn that the HSUS has 112,000 followers on Twitter and 1,100,000 Facebook fans. And, another animal-rights group, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, has 1,363,000 Facebook fans. Read more.
- Dairy markets: 2015 Class III futures get a small boost
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%