Engage the public, have some ‘skin in the game’
It was somewhat humbling later in the week, while attending the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholders Summit in Arlington, Va., to learn that the HSUS has 112,000 followers on Twitter and 1,100,000 Facebook fans. And, another animal-rights group, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, has 1,363,000 Facebook fans. Read more.
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports