Engage the public, have some ‘skin in the game’
It was somewhat humbling later in the week, while attending the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholders Summit in Arlington, Va., to learn that the HSUS has 112,000 followers on Twitter and 1,100,000 Facebook fans. And, another animal-rights group, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, has 1,363,000 Facebook fans. Read more.
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant