Engage the public, have some ‘skin in the game’
It was somewhat humbling later in the week, while attending the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholders Summit in Arlington, Va., to learn that the HSUS has 112,000 followers on Twitter and 1,100,000 Facebook fans. And, another animal-rights group, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, has 1,363,000 Facebook fans. Read more.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.