The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Economic Research Service says food prices will continue to rise next year, but not as fast as they did this year.
Food price increases to slow down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- World Dairy Expo announces dairy cattle show manager
- Program planned for first U.S. Precision Dairy Conference, Expo
- Alltech Symposium challenges agribusiness to make an impact
- Exports: Corn plunges 52 percent
- Here is the next farm program and here’s how you work it
- Immigration bill gets Senate boost; House effort teetering