The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Economic Research Service says food prices will continue to rise next year, but not as fast as they did this year.
Food price increases to slow down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine